Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS IS AN ABSOLUTE CONDITION OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
Eventrix Production AS maintains the www.KEK Stock.com website. Casual users of the Site may browse image files (the “Image(s)”) and license the Images (licensees are hereafter referred to as “Members”).
By registering with KEK Stock.com, members agree to bound by the terms and conditions of KEK Stock’s Privacy Statement (which is incorporated herein by this reference) and the following terms and conditions, as applicable (the “Agreement”):
ConsentMembers must be at least 18 years of age. KEK Stock.com may require that you provide sufficient proof of age or identity. By registering, you verify that your country of residence is the same as your billing address.
Member Warranties and Responsibilities
- Member warrants that he or she has provided KEK Stock.com with accurate, complete, and current member information. In the event that Member creates an account with KEK Stock, Member agrees to correct and update that information to ensure its accuracy and completeness at all times. Entering false personal information, or failing to comply with these Terms of Service, may result in the revocation of the license(s) granted to the Member, as well Member’s loss of his or her KEK Stock Account, and any other services or privileges provided by KEK Stock.
- Members who create a KEK Stock Account will receive a password. Each Member is entirely responsible for any and all activities conducted through his or her KEK Stock Account. Member agrees to notify KEK Stock immediately of any unauthorized use of Member’s password or account as well as of any other breach of security that may affect Bigstock.
- An individual Member may only create one KEK Stock Account. This limitation may be waived by KEK Stock if there is a pressing business or organizational reason for having more than one account. Please contact support for more information.
- Members whose accounts have been terminated by KEK Stock may not access the Site without the express written permission of KEK Stock. An active Member may not knowingly allow any terminated Member to use an active Member’s account.
IMAGE CREDITS EXPIRE ONE YEAR AFTER DATE OF PURCHASE
Subscriber Terms. The terms in this section apply to KEK Stock Account holders who activate a KEK Stock subscription (“Subscription”):
- By registering for a Subscription, you agree to be bound by KEK Stock's Standard Content Usage Agreement which is incorporated herein and made a part hereof by this reference.
- Your Payment Method may be authorized for up to approximately one term of service as soon as you activate a Subscription. In some instances, this authorization will reduce your available balance or credit limit. KEK Stock will continue to bill your Payment Method on a periodic basis, dependent on the length of your Subscription term, for your Subscription fee until you cancel. You may cancel your Subscription at any time. SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED SUBSCRIPTION PERIODS.
- The number of Subscription Image downloads available to you is determined by the Subscription you purchase. For the purposes of this Agreement, a day is defined as the twenty four (24) hour period beginning at the time you purchase your Subscription. A month is defined as thirty (30) consecutive days beginning on.
- By starting your Subscription, you are expressly agreeing that KEK Stock is authorized to charge you a Subscription fee to the Payment Method you provided during registration. Please note that prices and charges are subject to change with notice. As used in these Terms of Service, “billing” shall indicate a charge or debit, as applicable, against your Payment Method. KEK Stock shall be under no obligation to refund any Subscription fee under any circumstances. However, in the event that KEK Stock, in its sole discretion, determines that you are entitled to a refund of all or part of a Subscription fee, such refund shall only be made to the credit card account originally used by you to purchase your Subscription.
Control of Operations
- KEK Stock, in its sole discretion, may remove any Images uploaded to the Site including those appearing to infringe the intellectual property rights of other entities.
- KEK Stock reserves the right, but does not assume the responsibility, to restrict conduct which KEK Stock deems in its discretion to be harmful to individual Users, damaging to the communities that use KEK Stock, or in violation of KEK Stock's or any third party's rights.
- KEK Stock expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of third party rights, and those arising from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
- KEK Stock makes no warranty with respect to any legal advice or information regarding proper legal use of any Image. Members are responsible for consulting their own attorneys to determine the fitness of Images for particular purposes. Member agrees to hold KEK Stock harmless from any claims related to Member’s usage of Images.
- KEK Stock, its licensors, and subcontractors do not warrant any connection to, compatibility with, transmission over, nor results or use of, any network connection or facilities provided (or failed to be provided) through KEK Stock.
- KEK Stock makes no warranty that access to the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free.
- KEK Stock makes no warranty as to the use or the results that may be obtained from the use of KEK Stock.
- KEK Stock makes no warranty with respect to any related software or hardware used or provided by KEK Stock. Any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or warranty issues, whether actual or alleged, are the direct responsibility of the manufacturer of said hardware or software product.
Limitation of LiabilityMember acknowledges that KEK Stock shall not be liable to Member or any third party for any claims and/ or damages arising from Member's use of Images. KEK Stock shall not be liable to Member for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages or loss of business, lost profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss, even if KEK Stock has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
TerminationAny Member may terminate his or her KEK Stock account at any time with or without cause by notifying KEK Stock's support staff of Member’s desire to do so. KEK Stock may terminate any Member account at any time, for any reason or no reason. Member accounts that are not accessed (logged into) for more than two years may be deemed terminated at the discretion of KEK Stock.
Impermissible ConductAny conduct by Members that, in KEK Stock’s sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other person or entity from using or enjoying KEK Stock or another service, is strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of a Member’s account without further notice. By registering for an account, each Member agrees to act reasonably and courteously in all communications with KEK Stock employees and other Members. Member agrees to refrain from offensive speech, threats, intimidation, harassment, or sexual harassment of KEK Stock employees and Members. In the event that a Member’s account is terminated due to impermissible conduct or fraud, access to KEK Stock services, accounts, and commissions, as applicable, is immediately forfeited.
SeverabilityIf any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder shall be unaffected and shall be enforceable by either party. To the extent any provision of this Agreement is adjudicated to be invalid or unenforceable because it is overly broad or overly restrictive, that provision shall not be void but rather shall be limited only to the extent required by applicable law and enforced as so limited. The parties expressly acknowledge and agree that this paragraph is reasonable and necessary to assure that the intent of the parties is carried out.
Entire AgreementBy using the Site, users hereby acknowledge that they have read this Agreement, understand it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. Users further agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the understanding between the user and KEK Stock. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing in a separate signed agreement, this Agreement supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communication between users and KEK Stock relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
Revision of AgreementKEK Stock may revise this Agreement at any time and such revision shall be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Agreement on the Site. Users agree to review this Agreement upon notice of such revision, and any further use of the Site shall constitute agreement to the terms as modified. If any such revision is unacceptable to users, they may terminate their membership by notifying KEK Stock Member Support. Notice of termination will be effective upon return receipt or notification by KEK Stock.
Questions? Please contact customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org).